Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Lawn Fawn September Inspiration Week

Today is the last day of September Inspiration Week! My last project features the Winter Add-on dies for the Scalloped Box and For You, Deer stamp set and coordinating dies. 


How cute is that little bear? I love that the die cuts around the arms so he/she can be tucked into things. The Winter Add-on dies create the perfect little house for the bear. I think this would be a great project to mass produce to give out during the holidays. 


Thanks so much for stopping by this week! 

Lizzy 

4 comments:

  1. Awwww, Lizzy. How cute is that bear and the vellum window in this little treat box??? Ack! I am in love! A great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute box! Love how the bear is hanging out the window!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never would of thought of putting the bear there. I love it. I'm inspired and lucky me, I have all of them!

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for each and every thoughtful comment! Your feedback is genuinely appreciated--I only hope you enjoy my cards as much as I enjoy your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...