Saturday, June 17, 2017

Lawn Fawn June Inspiration Week: Plane and Simple & Stitched Trails


It's the start of June Inspiration Week where we will be showcasing the remainder of Lawn Fawn's summer release! 

Today we're highlighting Plane & Simple, which is an adorable aviation themed set and Stitched Trails, which are several stitched dies to create the look of movement on a card. 

Here's the card I created using both sets: 


I started by blending a worn lipstick and fossilized amber distress oxide inks onto some watercolor cardstock. I then stamped and die cut the paper airplane from Plane and Simple. 


After I arranged the paper airplanes on the card, I die cut 3 of the stitched trails onto the card base. I the card is finished with some black lawn trimmings. 


Thanks for stopping by! 

-Lizzy 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for each and every thoughtful comment! Your feedback is genuinely appreciated--I only hope you enjoy my cards as much as I enjoy your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...